Glass Reactor-Jacketed Glass Vessel- Filter Reactor - Cylindrical Glass Reactor
Reactor is vessel or system in which chemical Reaction prodeeds and Reactants converts in Production.Design of Chemical Reactor Varies Widely with process Parameters..Due to transparency and Universal Corrosion resistance;Borosilicate Glass Is preferred Material of Construction for Kilo lab and Pilot plants and Production for small batches also
UD Technologies are manufacturer and suppliers of Glass Reactor in Spherical and Cylindrical Shapes with 10 liter to 500 liter volume.
Cylindrical Shape is widely used considering Geometric and Kinematic Similarity with Commercial Reactors
Options such as :
- Addition of baffles
- Addition of jacket in cylindrical reactors (Jacket MOC – Glass / SS / MS)
- Addition of stirring system arrangement (Glass Stirrers / PTFE Stirrers)
- Providing heating and cooling baths and mantles where temperature control is required
- Filter Reactor in which filtration can be carried out after reaction
- Triple walled Reactor (up to 50 liter) for Cryogenic Reaction
UD Technologies also has the expertise to design, engineer and manufacture specialized types of reactors such as :
- Continuous Stirred Tank Reactor (CSTR): CSTR is the most basic type of continuous reactors having wide application in various types of chemical process industries. Continuous stirred-tank reactors (CSTRs) are open systems, where a material is free to enter or exit the system that operates on a steady-state basis, where the conditions in the reactor don’t change with time. Reactants are continuously introduced into the reactor, while products are continuously removed. CSTRs are very well mixed, so the contents have relatively uniform properties such as temperature, density, etc. throughout. Also, conditions in the reactor’s exit stream are the same as those inside the tank.
- Ultra Violet Reactor (UV Reactos): These are the special type of reactors where the chemical reactions take place in presence of ultraviolet light rays. The capacity and design of reactors can be tailor made as per client requirements.
- Triple Walled Reactor: These types of reactors are also known as double jacketed reactors. The outer jacket is vacuum sealed and hence temperature conditions and other parameters are maintained in reactor throughout the reaction process. It is available from 5 liters to 50 liters with different configuration
- Plug Flow Reactor is Available with Different configuration depending on process requirements along with Efficient Mixing
All the above reactors are available in – GMP/ Non-GMP and Flame Proof/ Non-Flameproof versions along with complete automation as well.
GLASS REACTOR FOR SCALE DOWN STUDIES
UD can meet the specific requirements by offering the widest selection of reaction vessels.
Scale-down can help you verify whether existing large-scale manufacturing equipment can be used to manufacture other products.
Or you can try to test the efficiency of production by conducting a scaled-down simulation and changing processes and parameters.This shall help in Process development and confirmation of Production IQ-DQ-OQ-PQ
This not only saves on unnecessary costs but also helps you improve the production capacity.
We offer Reaction vessels with an Exact diameter to Height Ratio and Agitators to maintain Geometric and Kinetic Similarity. Our expertise also in wiped film evaporator where we can offer Required Wiper Blade design for Scale Down Studies